Departments | Commissions | Boards
The City of Gladstone is located on the picturesque shores of Little Bay de Noc. Our location offers our residents and visitors numerous year-round activities. Boasting a population of just over 5,000, we have the small town quality and hospitality that the Upper Peninsula is known for. The City offers its own city-owned/operated utilites and campground.
- Departments | Commissions | Boards
- City Hall
- Mary Cretens Art Gallery
- Photo Galleries
- How do I?
- Request for Proposals
- Tax & Assessing Information
- Gladstone Sports Park Webcam
- City of Gladstone 4th of July Celebration
- Economic Vitality Incentive Plan (EVIP)
- Construction Projects
- Farmer's Market - Street Fair
- City of Gladstone Title VI Nondiscrimination Plan
- Online Utility Account Access & Bill Pay